Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anne Hathaway in Vogue Magazine

 Anne Hathaway is synonymous with Hollywood glamour. She is a chameleon. Anne artfully can play a dowdy girl turned fashionista, teenage princess, ground-breaking English author, and off-beat queen with equal grace and believability.

But what makes her so iconic, is her ability to connect with her fans. She seems so accessible, like the girl next door or your sister's best friend. And she appears so humble. A refreshing change of pace from the cocky celebrities that grace magazine's today.

"When you finally realize...that you can still be sexy without trying to be, it's such a great relief. When uncondensed you is enough." Hathaway in in a Miu Miu tank, draped in jewels from Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, and Chopard [left]. Hathaway in Isaac Mizrahi.

In her youth, Anne was very determined in pursuit of her passion for acting. "I was afraid to let anything in that might distract me...because I had so much riding on it." With actors Josephine de la Baume[left] and Raphael Personnaz [middle], wearing a bold, strapless Marchesa dress.

"I'm very open, very trusting. Some might say too trusting, because considering the amount of money that can be made from selling gossip, I could be very easily taken advantage of." Hathaway wearing Isaac Mizrahi strapless gown and Marchesa clutch.

Joking about her high hair-do Anne says, "It's Holly Golightly meets Marge Simpson." Hathway in Vera Wang [left] and with French actor, Raphael Personnaz, in a Oscar de la Renta gown and Jimmy Choo [right].

Lately I've become obsessed with the song, Animal, by Neon Trees. What songs have you been listening to? What was your favorite look? Please comment below. I love hearing your thoughts. :) 

17 comments:

  1. Anne is beautiful and I love these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this shoot. She's constantly chic and stunning, and is always very, very classy. Love her.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne Hathaway is one of my favorites! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her! What movie did she play an off-beat queen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is simplu gorgoeus and i love her she seems so down to earth and relateable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne Hathaway is just simply gorgeous, its so effortless with her which is a breath of fresh air ... great post ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her, she is such a classic beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's such a beaut. I drop out a school for this gal, no lie.

    JUSTNORMAN
    JUSTNORMAN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Anne Hathaway! I think she is so beautiful, in a very classic way. And you are right, she does come off as very down to earth and friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those photos are amazingly beautiful! She looks so Audrey-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are beautiful,and I love Neon Trees! I've really been liking Willow Smith's Whip My Hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sammi
    she played an off-beat queen in tim burton's alice in wonderland. the white queen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. shes absolutely stunning I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...