Thursday, July 28, 2011

Olivia Palermo + Valentino Clutch

Most of us know Olivia Palermo from her stint on The City. She wasn't exactly...the nicest girl at Elle Magazine or DVF but there is no doubt that this woman has style. I don't think anyone can argue with that.

Olivia Palermo at the Make Up For Ever launch at Sephora wearing Valentino Rose Sequin Clutch, Top Shop Shrug, Emilio De La Moreno Top and Skirt, Black Bow Booties, and Blue Studded Belt.

Olivia Palermo at a Mango Fashion & Music Night wearing Valentino Rose Sequin Clutch, Jimmy Choo Lace-Up Sandals, Mango Pleated Dress, and an ASOS Ring.

Olivia Palermo at Paris Fashion Week wearing a Valentino Rose Sequin Clutch, Besoni Leopard Print Dress, Valentino Lace Rose Heels, and a Vintage Leopard Belt.

She always looks stunning. On a completely random note I'm just catching up on my politics and humor while watching The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I find him hilarious and informative at the same time. What do you watch to get your information. Oprah? The View? Ellen? Comment below!

9 comments:

  1. I love Ellen right now! She's so great hahaha.
    But O's second look is fab. I adore it!

    Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I couldn't stand her on that show, but I must admit she dresses well! The only thing that bother me about her style is that she's constantly toting her Birkin; I mean, yes, it's a classic, but there are other handbags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is one gorgeous girl, never liked her that much, but sure like her style though. however, she has a habit of not wearing the event's designer/host's pieces..which i find its a little rule. lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore everything she wears, I swear. That second look is amazing!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always liked Olivia's Style, great.

    Tracey

    TraceysFashionOutlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore her style. Met her and her boyfriend in person and they were both quite sweet. :)

    Cheers.

    http://xoxoLuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. continue reading this their website this contact form best replica designer bags look at this web-site web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...