Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ashley Tisdale's Street Style

Ashley Tisdale out and about in Beverly Hills wearing studded cut-out heels, a floral purple skirt, a grey printed tee, light-wash denim vest, assorted gold and wooden jewelry, and a black quilted leather bag [left].

Ashley Tisdale in Studio City wearing buckled leater booties, texured form-fitting leather pants, emebllished grey satchel, simple grey tee with red lettering, sleek leather jacket, oversized square sunglasses, and printed hat with fur trim [right].

Ashley Tisdale at LAX wearing black converse, dark-wash skinny jeans, Louis Vuitton luggage case, oversized Louis Vuitton handbag, black and white tweed coat, loose white tee, and black top with tool details at the neck and bottom [left].

Ashley Tisdale arriving at LAX wearing suede greyish brown booties, light-wash denim jeans, Louis Vuitton dog carrier, oversized black handbag, loose knitted striped top, fringed printed scarf, tan jacket, and brown framed sunglasses [right].

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think about Ashley's street style? Don't forget to check out my second blog, Thoughts of a Fashionista. I would be so grateful. 

Photos courtesy of celebritieswonder.net 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of Ashley's street style (I see her in baggy sweats and Uggs a lot!), but I've seen her look pretty good on the read carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not feeling it. The one where she is getting out of the car I think she looks like a bag lady with nice shoes.

    The hat with flaps and a leather jacket? I really don't see what style she going for unless it's "my house was on fire and I just got out of the shower and threw on the first things I saw" then i'd say "ah, gotcha"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...