Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nicole by OPI "Rainbow in the S-Kylie" Swatch + Review

three coats, natural light

Another shade from the Kardashian Kolors. This is an exact dupe for OPI "Rainbow Connection". If you loved that color but didn't get your hands on it or didn't want to spend the money, buy this color! I wouldn't consider this shade an actual nail polish. It is more like a top coat. This was three coats and I couldn't image how many coats would be necessary to get an opaque finish. I was feeling very summery and bright when I painted my nails this color. It isn't something I would normally paint all my nails. I think it would look fantastic as an accent nail over another polish. 

Here is another look at the polish. It really is a rainbow, right? But while it is fun to wear, it should come as no surprise that it was a pain to take off. Sigh. I don't know what I was thinking. "Rainbow in the S-Kylie" is a really beautiful color but I wouldn't expect my nail to look like the bottle. It would take too many coats and then the polish would flake off. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy this one at Target for the last month! It looks really good on you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfect for a party!
    i'd love u to take a look at my blog and let me know if u like it ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    s

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...