Monday, August 13, 2012

OPI "Brisbane Bronze" Swatch + Review

two coats, natural light

I'm a little behind on my nail polish swatches. I wore this color about a week ago, just before I left Oahu. I am a sucker for metallics and when I saw swatches of this color online. It is the perfect deep bronze color. It looks quite brown in the picture above but in the sunlight, this color is so beautiful. Like most OPI polishes, this one was easy to apply and I had no problems whatsoever with the formulation. I don't really have much to say other than I really, really loved this nail polish. And even though I was sporting bronze nail polish for the Olympics, I was hoping Team USA would grab gold! I'm still a bit bummed that the Olympics are done. I guess I'll have to wait until Sochi 2014 and Rio 2016.

Leave me a comment! Chat with me on twitter! Check out my second blog!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...