Friday, August 31, 2012

Revlon "Blue Lagoon" Nail Polish Swatch + Review

two coats, natural light

Revlon's "Blue Lagoon" is the perfect pastel blue nail polish. And I dont say this lightly because I have tried my fair share of blue nail polishes. Essie's "Borrowed and Blue" is a pretty color but it was limited edition and it was a bit too white, not enough blue. But "Blue Lagoon" is perfection. You can't see it in the swatch but "Blue Lagoon" is filled with iredescent glitter. Normally I'm not a fan of glitter but for some reason, this time I'm a big fan. It is noticeble enough that when I move my fingers I can see the glitter reflect the light. Revlon polishes are a bit hit-and-miss with me but I am so obsessed with ths color. I could spend the next twelve lines raving about this polish but I will end it here. Buy it! You will not regret it.

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...