Wednesday, September 5, 2012

MAC "Milan Mode" Lipstick Swatch + Review

Another MAC lipstick review?! I'm sure no one saw that coming. I am slowly making my way through all of my MAC lipsticks. This is the newest addition to my collection. And I am in L-O-V-E. I don't care who knows. I was eyeing "Milan Mode" for about three weeks before I finally caved and bought it. I'm really into bright lipsticks lately. It is a lustre--which is my favorite MAC lipstick formulation. No suprise there.

What is surprising is that I chose a lipstick with glitter. The glitter isn't too noticable from a distance--sawy a foot or two--but up close it is. Which normally I would hate...but I kind of like it. You can see it sort of in the picture above. 

It is a very pretty blue-based purple/pink shade. Actually, it is very similar to another MAC lipstick that I recently reviewed, "Lustering". Of course "Lustering" doesn't have the shimmer but it is also a bit more peachy. I think that shade would be falttering for more people but I really was drawn to the glitter in "Milan Mode". I honestly don't think you need both but I...I don't have an excuse. I should have gotten something else but I can't seem to make myself regret the purchase.

What is your favorite MAC lipstick? I'm on the hunt and I would love to hear your suggestions! Chat with me on twitter! Check out my new book review!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...