Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Essie "The More the Merrier" Swatch + Review

Essie "The More the Merrier" Swatch + Review
 I think it's official. I'm having a moment of Essie obsession. Two weeks ago, in celebration of my 20th birthday, I picked up three Essie nail polishes at Target--as you can probably guess "The More the Merrier" was one of them. Click here to see the other two colors I picked up. But my obsession doesn't end there. On Friday I posted My Essie Nail Polish Collection blog post and today I'm going to review this stunning shade from one of my favorite nail polish brands.

Essie "The More the Merrier"
Essie released "The More the Merrier" in their 2013 Summer Collection. It was love at first sight. I own quite a few green nail polishes but they're all dark colors that I wear a lot in the fall and winter. "The More the Merrier" is the perfect lime green color. A few years ago I never would've picked up a color like this but recently I've been enjoying bolder nail polish colors--especially for summer. This is one of those colors that EVERYONE will notice. As an added bonus for any fellow Washington citizens this color is perfect for Seattle Seahawks or Seattle Sounders nail art. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super pretty and very bright! Totally perfect for summer!
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing very nice post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...