Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?
Hello everyone! A few weeks ago my family and I took a quick trip down to Portland, Oregon to do a bit of sight-seeing and shopping. We were only gone for three days but I brought A LOT of stuff. I'm actually a little embarrassed. But we have no secrets, so I go forth with my held high.  

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?
Here is a quick overview of all the goodies I brought!

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?
Here are the four face products I brought to Portland. My trusty favorites (MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer) plus two products I'm testing out for review (Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation and Benefit Porefessional Beauty Balm). 

What's In My Makeup Bag?
And, of course, I couldn't leave the state without a few blush options. So I brought my two new favorite blushes from Sonia Kashuk "Flushed" (top) and "Sunset" (bottom). They're pigmented and a dream to apply. For highlighting, I brought my holy grail product--the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in "Soft and Gentle". I can't get enough of this stuff. It's amazing. And finally, I brought the only bronzer I really need, my NYC Bronzing Powder in "Sunny". 

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?
Whenever I travel, I always go a little crazy when it comes to lip products. So this time I told myself not to go crazy. And four lipsticks for three days isn't crazy, right? Sigh. Well, I tried. For easy, no-fuss application I brought my CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in "Watermelon Twist" and the L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick in "Blushing Sequin". These products don't last very long but they fade beautifully throughout the day. I grabbed Benefit Benetint and the Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain in "Honey" for days when I needed my color to last all day long. And of course, to add a little glitz, I brought along my VS PINK lipgloss in "Buff It Up". 

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?
For my trip to Portland, I wanted to bring along a lot of goodies to test out for review. The first, my Stila Liquid Liner in "Spectrum". I've only tried it a few times but I'm not impressed. Second, my Maybelline The Rocket Mascara. Spoiler alert: this one is definitely a keeper. Be sure to keep your eyes out for a more in depth review in the coming weeks. Third, Revlon Cream Eye Shadow Quad in "Not Just Nudes". And, finally, the last new product I brought is my Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer.

I wasn't sure how these new products would work, so I brought along two well-loved products from my collection--Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad in "Designer Chocolates" and Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze".

And that's it! That is what I keep in my travel makeup bag! I hope that this post helped satisfy your curiosity. I'll be back tomorrow with another review. See ya then! <3 p="">
 Twitter I Facebook I YouTube Book Blog Pictures From Places

2 comments:

  1. Really want to try that NYC Bronzer! :) Great post!

    www.natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...