Tuesday, October 22, 2013

13 Nights of Halloween: Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kit feat. Cruella De Vil

A lot of you seemed to enjoy yesterday's post dedicated to the Malificent Disney Villains Nail Art Kit, so today I decided that it wouldn't be too much of an overkill if I talked about the Cruella De Vil kit. As I mentioned in my last post, I did get all four of the kits because, really, doesn't everyone need four nail art kits? They all come with different glitter and caviar beads and nail stickers, so I felt like I could sort of justify purchasing them all. I'm a HUGE Disney nerd and stuff like this just sucks me in. I try to resist but my attempts are futile. 

Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kit feat. Cruella De Vil
Kiss Disney Villains Art Kit feat. Cruella De Vil
Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kit feat. Cruella De Vil
The kit comes with one container of caviar beads, one stiff bristle brush, one bottle of top coat, foil tape, a sheet of nail art stickers, and six packets of HD glitter. It's a lot of supplies and, honestly, the possibilities with this set are almost endless. What made me really want this kit was, of course, the paw print nail stickers. I know that sounds so lame but they're so cute. I wasn't a huge fan of the glitter colors but I think that they would look beautiful in December during Christmas time. 

In case you didn't know, this Disney Villains collection also includes four makeup palletes from elf, high ties from Scunci, and lashes. I know that elf came out with a Disney Villains collection last year but I wasn't impressed with the quality of the packaging or the products. It felt like a bad remake of the MAC Villanous Villains collection that came out years ago. I didn't pick up anything but as soon as I saw this, I was blown away by the art on the packaging. It's stunning. It isn't an exact copy of the characters from the movies (like the other elf and MAC collection were) but it s cool and artistic twist on characters that we love to hate. If next year's collection is half as beautiful as this one, I'll have to buy more. I mean look at how lux Cruella's coat looks (although don't kill dogs for their fur, that's wrong) and the beautiful city skyline in the background. I also love how they added a picture of one of the puppies on the inside flap. Oh gosh, it's perfection.

Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kit feat. Cruella De Vil
Tomorrow's 13 Nights of Halloween blog post will not be another nail art kit review (I promise). I hope that you guys are enjoying this new series I've started. If you have any suggestions for future blog posts, please leave them in the comment below! I hope you guys have a fantastic day and I will see you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...