Wednesday, October 30, 2013

13 Nights of Halloween: Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kit feat. The Evil Queen

Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kit feat. The Evil Queen
Happy second-to-last day of 13 Nights of Halloween! Woohoo! I had something else planned but at the last minutes those plans sort of fell through. And so I'm going to be talking about the last and final Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kits that I bought at the beginning of the month. Yeah! This one features everyone's favorite evil step-mom who hires a woodsman to cut out her step-daughter's throat so that she can stay young and beautiful forever! Yes, of course I'm talking about the Evil Queen from Snow White.

Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kit feat. The Evil Queen
Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kit feat. The Evil Queen
The kit comes with one container of caviar beads, one stiff bristle brush, one bottle of top coat, foil tape, a sheet of nail art stickers, and six packets of HD glitter. It's a lot of supplies and, honestly, the possibilities with this set are almost endless.This kit is a bit more gothic with skull nail stickers and that glitter have a decidedly fall theme to them. I used this kit a lot when creating my nail art design for this year's Halloween. That was what was going to be posted today but the pictures didn't turn out very well. Hopefully, I can post a picture sometime after Halloween.

Kiss Disney Villains Nail Art Kit feat. The Evil Queen
If you've missed any of my 13 Nights of Halloween posts you can click here to see them all. It's been fun posting on a more frequent basis. I think that I'm going to try something similar during December. Have any fun suggestions for what I should call my December series? Leave them in the comments below!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...