Monday, January 6, 2014

LUSH "Christmas Eve" Bubble Bar Review + Photos

Happy New Year's everyone! I won't spend too much time waxing on about how quickly 2013 flew by (even though it did) and how weird it is to think that its now 2014 (even though it is). But I'm going to jump right into my first post of the new year. In the days after Christmas, LUSH was hosting a fantastic buy one, get one free sale. All their Christmas goodies were included and I couldn't resist picking up a few goodies for me and my sister--haul to come at a later date. 

I decided to ring in the new year with a luxurious and relaxing LUSH bath.And considering it was New Year's, I thought it would be fun to use LUSH's Christmas Eve Bubble Bar.

This LUSH bubble bar is scented with calming jasmine and ylang ylang. It isn't my favorite scent from LUSH (that honor goes to cult favorite, Honey I Washed the Kids soap) but it is a very relaxing scent. And I found that while it doesn't linger on the skin, its a full twenty-four hours later and I can still smell it in my hair.
calming jasmine and ylang ylang
calming jasmine and ylang ylang

Unfortunately, while this bubble bar smells oh-so-delicious, it turns your bath water a very unflattering grey color. Thankfully the bubbles do a good job of covering a majority of the water's surface so its easy to ignore the fact that it looks like your bathing in dirty water. But poor water color aside, it's a lovely bubble bar. It gives off a medium amount of bubbles and would make a super cute themed gift for Christmas. As far as I know, the BOGO sale is still going on. I would recommend stopping by your local LUSH if you get the chance.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...